Wednesday, October 15, 2008

emotion swing

i hate it when my emotion go swinging... just hate it... at one point said this, then i structured everything out what to do and planned what i want to do. Few days after that, told me that the base of my structure not exist... boom... everything went downhill. It's so depressing.... it sucks... hate it. Nice of you to say it. Everything you think of yourself. You din even know how much this mean to me. I HATE IT... I JUST HATE IT... i don't like to swing my feelings like that when at one point i was happy cause something is going to happened and planned to happend but when the days got closer, you just say that it might not happen .... I JUST CAN'T STAND IT.

1 comment:

Amy Choo said...

sometimes is like dat lor..
got to bear with people lor!
Life's like that!
Haha....