Thursday, May 14, 2009

work, work and WORK !!!!

going to explode lately with all the workload.
finals is coming on monday and tue... 2 exams each.
i'm going to die.
5 page paper due tmrw and i haven read up and start writing yet.
i also haven prepare anything for my finals next week...
it's killing me...
i don't wish to postpone my finals but i just that there is 48 hours each day.
i'm going home for summer !!! yeah !!! ( but taking up summer classes... haiz... study more...)
i just confirm my ticket yesterday and my seat from SFO to taipei is 42a but the seat from taipei to KUL is 12a??? ( dynasty seat??? ) i bought economy class ticket though... haha...i got dynasty seat last dec too... not bad....
i'm moving out from dorm and i don't know my future place to stay yet. Hope everything goes well....
i think i will blog more after my finals..

bye ...

No comments: