Tuesday, November 17, 2009

nothing much happen today- as usual class>home.

recently i can't stop eating this !!! pringles extreme -blazin buffalo wings... this is so good... do they even have this flavor in malaysia? update me... i shall get some if malaysia dun have it :)


My Brother with his Pringles... i always think that this picture should go into some Pringles competition.... haha
I went to outlet last sunday and everywhere is on sale !!! thanks giving is coming !!! black friday !!! and i shall go broke !!! but even before the black friday i accidentally found this shirt which is so good deal !!!
GUESS T-Shirt for 5 bucks !!! can u believe it? it's guess !!!

i got this shoe for myself... $15 not that expansive... good enough for everyday wear

3 comments:

YvonneJing said...

I want that pringles' flavor too~

mycupacake said...

u want ah ~~~ how to give u leh ~~~

Spicy Sharon said...

don't have!
This flavor xda in malaysia
next time get one for me k =)