Tuesday, December 15, 2009

it's been a while...

it's been a while since i last update...

i'm having my finals now and assignment is as high as the mountain...

2 more test on thursday and I"M DONE !!!

something i want to say so i'll make it short.

  • heng jia terminated her so call 365 project which it din't last for 1 month... lolz.. told ya u cannot do it... even i blog more often than her.
  • i haven update my crazy black friday shopping yet.
  • can't wait to go home for holidays.
  • can't wait to "experience" that crazy flying schedule
  • can't wait for friday's party but flying off the next day noon... hope i can wake up.
people at home... beware... lolz

bye for now... STUDY !!! and jia... i gave up on you... you'll just never think of me and bother to look for me... FINE !!!... you are out of the circle like yin ying already...

2 comments:

Amy Choo said...

sob sob sob...!!

If u wan to dump me, at least let me have the beans first lo...

LOLZ...

See u when u r BACK!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.