Tuesday, October 12, 2010

dead blog~

It's been too long since I last wrote. What had happen? I have no freaking idea. Things have been floating around where I don't know where am I suppose to end up to be in. Feel like talking random stuff in this post.

Jia's dog Terry have been given away because her dad is ill and not able to take care of Terry. So sad, she only got her dog for few months.

MISS CHOO KAH MUN is in HK for some time now which I haven hear from her in ages.

Hui Fang didn't pass her law exam which she is so sad. She would have to wait till next year to retake the exam. By that time, she will be a lawyer !!!

Ting Shan is in Ohio. I intro her to Alexa which became her tour guide i suppose.

My bro seem to have fun doing his intern in OCBC which i see alot of pictures. He wants to come to US on Jan but not San Fran. So sad.

I have been having crazy week straight with examsssss, presentation, and project due... one after another.

For the mean time, i can rest for a week till the crazy schedule come back again... More exams, presentations and project is waiting ahead of me.

Can't wait for Halloween ! >.<

No comments: