Thursday, May 29, 2008

experience of a life time...

Got my leg suck by fishes... damm itchy...gelinya... at first dun really dare to put my feet in it... they look so distgusting...ewwww... when i put my leg in it, i cannot even stand for 5 seconds then i brought my leg up again...really geliiiiiiiiii... the kenko in pavilion looks much beautiful and comfortable than the 1 in one utama (sorry to say that) and the fishes in pavilion have different variety of sizes... BIG and small...
you guys should go and have a try... bet you'll be giggling all the way... it's very ticklish..till now i can still feel the fish sucking my leg...
after feeding the fish, i dun really feel that makes a BIGGG diff. the skin at my foot is still as thick as always till when i reach home. i can feel the little diff... i can feel the dust when i step into the house. hmmm... okey...that a diff, at least my 38 bucks have made abit diff althought it din slice my thick skin off as i expected.


me and jia... trying to make some memories...



our legssssss.... fishes are ALOT !!!


this is how my leg trying to feed the hungry fishes...


the place really looks much more beautiful ...i din lie...

1 comment:

Amy Choo said...

walao...u can feel the dust when u step into the house ar?
geng!!!