Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My second

Hi >.<


when u guys see this, it's already my second blog. wahhh... it sounded like my will. I suddenly just decided to blog in this add so that u guys can read it. Sounds good to jot down everything that is happening around me... some good some bad. It would be nice that all of us can actually look back at what happen during our days than to squiez our minds to remember what happen.


Today was quite a nice day, but then got scolded by mrs singh as usual when some of us din prepare for her class. Mimie was quite pitty today, she din get to come in the house. Poor her, felt pitty for her though. She's just like a little kid waiting at the door so that you would come open the door for her... but what to do... i still can't let her in... all i could do is to give her a hug when i go out. Pitty her...

Pitty little Mimie

No comments: