Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The birthday

here it goes... yesterday was too busy... on my birthday !!! not busy with playing or partying. BUT BUSY WITH ASSIGNMENT AND QUIZ !!! there goes my only 21st... haiz... at least i have a great meal with my family... when can i go party??

here's the pic..

crayfish and chicken combo... yum yum...

bake potato and sour cream... damm delicious

Mango Jelly delight... i LOVE it... the mongo ice-cream is so full of mango...

my bro with his ice-cream... the pic look so nice..

can't wait to eat...

my so call cake... it's mango cheese cake

i pause for a few seconds so that my bro can take this pic... lol


Ooo.. it's my birthday and they gave this for free... i got another cake....

the camera man is trying out his taking picture skills

that's all...

oh ya ..
i have lunch with ian, chih wan and aarati at papercorn ...hehe

THANKS ALL FOR REMEMBERING MY BIRTHDAY...
i received alot of birthday wishes...

No comments: