Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Days getting closer

Without me realizing it, it is getting closer.
it makes me afraid
don't really want to leave my home, i will be all alone.

only 10 days left i will be in a different place.
my home will be far apart from me.

now i am having finals.
Wed is Bio and Fri is PSYC
Fri evening will have commencement then Sat will be prom.
few days after that will be August 8th which is olympic and also the day i will be leaving.

i will surely miss home and all my things here.
so hope that i can make them small enough to fit in to my luguage and bring them there.

1 comment:

eiko-chan said...

Having to adapt to a new environment is always scary, you will not be alone. Try to look forward to the new sights and sounds you'll experience! Always look forward and don't be too "emo" ne =)! GOOD LUCK ALL THE BEST!

Although we don't always go out, but i'll miss you too, so you better miss me ok =P? Hehehe!