Tuesday, February 9, 2010

the lazy me... and what happened

Wonder where have i been for so long? the answer is back home. YES!!! you din't hear me wrong. Is back home... I went to Shan Dong, Qing Dao for my christmas. It was really fun... shall i think of concour the whole China? hahaha... It's amazing that even it's the same country, culture and atmosphere can be so different, and also standard of living. However, it's a really beautiful place to go to. And our china tour guide was really nice. Very happy that we meet him. 

What happen in Malaysia?hmm... Didn't really have much time. You know as usual... grandmothers... when they are old they tend to act like kids... hard to handle... this trip back is basically trying to cool the "kid" down so that she don't make touble and make my bad tempered father angry... it's really scary... IT'S LIKE WORLD WAR III if they start .... 

went to Melaka and visit Cheng Ho cultural museum. it's not a planned trip but we had fun.... We actually wanted to visit Little Nyonya's house aka the Nyonya Baba Cultural Herritage. but it was closed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so much for the happy story.. here comes the worst situation that i can ever encounter. let me put then in point forms:
-woke up in the morning to fly to LA for my Thai airways flight back home.
-flight at 2 found out at 10am that flight cancel !!!because of cold storm in NYC... what the hell does it got to do with me... why they have to cancel my flight !!! and my Thai airlines flight is at 9PM
-freak out, called to the airlines all are busy. they wanted to fly me to another town but then what's the use !!
-solution: buy another ticket from another airlines STRAIGHT AWAY !!! bought online this instant and the cab is waiting downstairs. 
-manage to cought on the 2.30 pm flight to LA. loiter around LA airport till boarding gate opens at 6pm
-LA airport basically sucks... we have to check in and push our bags to other place for security check AND THEN they will send them back to the airline counter... 
-10 min before Thai airlines flight, people who are flying to Malaysia got send to Malaysia airlines cause they over booked
-agreed to switch, suppose take off 1 hour later but reach at the same time as Thai, we will collect our bags from Thai airline belt when we reach Malaysia. but MALAYSIAN AIRLINES FLIGHT DELAYED FOR 1 HOUR !!
-Turbulance from LA was crazy. 
-Reached Malaysia save and sound. BUT THEY LOST MY BAG !!! 
-My plan is reach malaysia at 12 PM fly of to ShanDong, China same day 12 am... 
-now i reach at 1PM, lost my bag... hang around to figure out and fill form ... got off the airport at 3.30pm... reach home... took shower...find whatever clothes that i have at home... pack them... 
-called the airport where is my bag... the answer is they haven found them after 6 hours.... 
-got to the airport at 9pm. meet up with the people. meet the travel agent's boss. told him the story (my ticket bought tru him)... he brought me to the office to ask if they found it... the answer is NO... File a claim.. got RM 150... compensation... took off to China...
-2 days after that, the boss called our tour guide says that they found my bag... IT WAS LEFT IN LA !!! TOLD YOU LA AIRPORT SYSTEM SUCKS !!!
-flight back home from China, got food poison on the plane... felt dizzy... plane landed.... puke...
-stomach pain like hell... Brain (the tour manager) took me to the office to claim my bag...
-got home... sleep... 

it's just like a roller coster ride... one incident after another...

No comments: