Saturday, June 28, 2008

Make over

it's me again... of course it's me... hehe
got myself a little makeover today... she curl my hair more curlier than it use to be. like those old english lady curl where i will wear lacy lacy dress with a lacy umbrella... lolz....
the make up... oh my gosh... i look so old after the makeup... not MATURE !!! IS OLD !!! they took a picture and put it on the cover of a note book... the note book is hard cover and i love it... luckily the picture can be taken off... hahaha...

i love the curls... i took this pic myself which it din't look so OLD !!! and the curls look so much nicer after a few hours...
wan't to see the fresh makeover??? NEVER !!! it looks OLD !!!

1 comment:

Amy Choo said...

OMG!! Who r u gal??
not old la..maybe TOO OLD??
haha..joke joke laaaa...