Wednesday, June 4, 2008

sIcK...kind of decided

Went to the old folks home on monday...
catch a few drops of rain and got sick till today...

sam jose replied me which gave me a status of PROVISIONNALLY ADMITTED...
which i dun really get what it means...
ms. sue anne told me some student having a hard time there which she will transfer soon...
which have make me sort out my decision which is I AM NOT GOING TO SAN JOSE !!!
oh by the way... the status they give they ask for my high school which is from TAYLORS???? and SAT!!! ( who will go trough that test when they are going to fly of?? most of the uni DO NOT NEED sat to transfer...)

i already applied my housing for san francisco ON CAMPUS which is kind of expensive...
nvm la... save the trouble ma... housing on campus is like 10K USD for fall n winter semester...WITHOUT MEALS!!!! i have to eat my self... wakaka...
housing for san francisco is not a confirm yet because i applied kind of late... hope i can get it so i dun have to hunt for house and get me settle in ....

thats for now... my throat feelinf real bad now.

No comments: