Thursday, June 19, 2008

Visa interview

Went for visa interview today...SCARY !!!
went with my auntie... which last time when she went they dun really wan to gave it to her but they gave it...same goes this time...

asked me some question that i only ans crap...dun really make sence what i ans to him...
he was quite a nice guy...
i went last time for the wedding but now i dun really dare to tell him i have relatives there... since their workers all kena send back.
but at the end i tell him too cause when he ask do i have relative i ans no then he gave me a strange kind of look... next question, y u went US last time... then i ans him holiday and attend mother's some cousin's daughter wedding... then he start picking on the "relative there" ... wiew.... luckily got pass...


went home today and i saw SAN JOSE STATE UNI send me an I-20....aduh... transfer lower division summore... who wan to go??? and provisionally admitted...hahaha...
but it's already too late to change anything...

that's for today.... have to study for my GBUS quiz tmrw... 3 chapters to read... OMG !!! and now it's already 9 PM !!!

No comments: