Tuesday, June 10, 2008

a really god bless...mom

around 8 today...when my dad fetch my bro to tuition and my mom drive her car in the house. i was standing at the door waiting for mimi to finish her food then unlock the cage to let her out. When my mom came down from the car, a motorbike stop next door with 2 person on it and the next thing i saw is that a guy holding a long knive walking into the carpark. my mom just got down the car and she started screaming and tried to push the guy away... i was so scared and panic i duno what to do... and the guy was holding a knive. i'm so afraid that the guy would come into the house cause i say the guy is like moving towards here. The keys are not attach to the door the next thing i grab is the lock n i lock my mom OUT !!! how could i do that.!!! then was so scared then i started shaking the door... when mummy was strugling with the guy, the car keys drop ( the keys are in the key pouch that looks like a purse) then he grab the purse and ran away... i was still go scared and panic and my mom run in the house trying to come in n i couldn't let her in cause the keys are not there. she is still screaming and i quickly grab the key and open the lock. my hand shivered and i couldn't find the key.. i was so scared that they guy with the KNIVE will come back b4 i could open the door... half of car is still blocking the gate and we couldn't close it. we waited for a while to see whether they will be back. Then mom quickly drive in the car and close the gate.

a really thank god that mom din got poke my the knive. i really cannot help her... REALLY REALLY lucky mom din got injured. i'm so scared of the knive when mom is pushing him...

2 comments:

Amy Choo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Choo said...

Omg...this happen in our neighbourhood??? I could'nt believe it man! Omg...i wus totally freak out wen i saw this!
Thank God no one was hurt on that day.
May God Bless ur Family!